RNIB Connect Radio is the UK radio station for blind and partially sighted people to find out what is happening in the community. You can also contribute and share your stories by emailing radio@rnib.
- 951: RNIB's Big Jump!
- 950: New Audio Description Course with Royal Holloway University
- 948: Charity Chief Exec’s Weekly Update 18/09/21
- 945: One Blind Student's University Experience
- 945: Who are My Sight York?
- 946: Henry Moore - This Living Hand Accessible Exhibition
- 947: Blind Ambition is back for a second series!
- 944: What's Coming From Apple?
- 940: How students with sight loss are being effected by inaccessible exam portals.
- 939: Windows Of The Soul - An Exhibition Shining The Light on Different Eye Conditions