Going Out Guide
D.C.-area nightlife, events and dining.
- With Aracosia, McLean gets its wish: A taste of Afghan
- DCJCC’s Cafritz Hall aims to become the not-so-hidden gem of D.C.’s indie film scene
- Can the Kennedy Center actually be cool? The Club at Studio K is proof that it can.
- With Y La Bamba, Luz Elena Mendoza turns ancestral trauma into ancestral gifts
- DJ Heat knows how to make a basketball game feel like a party
- Is theater director Alan Paul the hardest-working man in D.C. showbiz?
- Great performances and unpredictable energy lift ‘The Traitor’ above the typical true-crime flick
- What to watch with your kids: ‘Birds of Prey,’ ‘Miss Americana’ and more
- At Artechouse, this eye candy will leave you with a sugar high — and headache
- From debate viewing parties to Super Tuesday Boozeday, Union Pub is all-in on political parties